As you might know, baking soda and apple cider vinegar are considered as two of most powerful and effective natural remedies for natural healing of the body. Put them together, and you will have your hands on a great healing elixir. When taken with a well-balanced meal, this blend of compounds will make way to allow your body to effectively take more nutrients in.
Among the many health benefits of baking soda and apple cider vinegar, improving eye sight, promoting clear skin, relieving muscle pain, are only a few. Apple cider vinegar alone works to clear lymph nodes and clogged arteries, which benefits the heart.
Some are under the misconception that these two substances are harmful for the body, whereas the truth is quite the opposite. Baking soda is alkaline and vinegar is acidic: It means that they have opposite levels of pH, which makes their mixture safe for you to drink. Additionally, the mix of vinegar and baking soda contains vitamins A and B, essential fatty acids, enzymes, and a number of minerals such as potassium, calcium, zinc, and magnesium, to name a few.
How to Make Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to a shot glass.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Stir well until the baking soda is fully dissolved.
- If the mixture tastes too sour, you can pop a slice of pineapple or an orange wedge into your mouth soon after drinking this, in order to get rid of the after taste.
What are the benefits of this drink?
- Helps with digestion and prevents digestive problems.
- Helps to lower body weight.
- Lowers blood glucose levels and effective for diabetes and obesity.
- Relieves pain caused by Arthritis.
- Prevents acid reflux.
- Prevents urinary tract infections.
- Hydrates and replenishes skin.
- Fights cold symptoms and allergies.
Even though consuming this combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar has proven to improve most people’s lives, it is best to consult your physician before trying this out yourself. Especially if you are diabetic, or prone to allergies, you must consult a doctor before trying out homemade remedies as such.